@ -0,0 +1,22 @@
## *Who* is the bug affecting?
<!-- Ex. All supervisors, Sally Supervisor, Level 1 CCs -->
## *What* is affected by this bug?
<!-- Ex. supervision, sending messages, texter profiles -->
## *When* does this occur?
<!-- Ex. After ending a conversation, every night at 3pm, when I sign off -->
## *Where* on the platform does it happen?
<!-- Ex. In the a Supervisor chat box, on the conversation profile page, on the two-factor screen -->
## *How* do we replicate the issue?
<!-- Please be specific as possible. Use dashes (-) or numbers (1.) to create a list of steps -->
## Expected behavior (i.e. solution)
<!-- What should have happened? -->
## Other Comments
@ -0,0 +1,30 @@
<!--- Provide a general summary of your changes in the Title above -->
<!--- Describe your changes in detail -->
## Motivation and Context
<!--- Why is this change required? What problem does it solve? -->
<!--- If it fixes an open issue, please link to the issue here. -->
## How has this been tested?
<!--- Please describe in detail how you tested your changes. -->
<!--- Include details of your testing environment, tests ran to see how -->
<!--- your change affects other areas of the code, etc. -->
## Screenshots (if appropriate):
## Types of changes
<!--- What types of changes does your code introduce? Put an `x` in all the boxes that apply: -->
- [ ] Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
- [ ] New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
- [ ] Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to not work as expected)
<!--- Go over all the following points, and put an `x` in all the boxes that apply. -->
<!--- If you're unsure about any of these, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help! -->
- [ ] My code follows the code style of this project.
- [ ] My change requires a change to the documentation.
- [ ] I have added unit tests and all tests pass.
- [ ] I have updated the documentation accordingly.
- [ ] I have updated the changelog accordingly.