released this 1 month ago | 13 commits to master since this release
- Windows support (experimental).
- Jackseis: can now use 3-digit Julian day in output filename templates.
- Snuffler: improved fidelity when working with many markers. It should now be
possible to smoothly handle 100.000 markers. The option
--disable-marker-sortingcan be supplied to disable sorting in the marker
side-panel for an additional speedup.
- Improved high precision (HP) time handling. Pyrocko now has two distinct
modes for time handling. Timestamps are now handled either as 64-bit floats
or as 96/128-bit floats. The mode can be selected by environment variable,
config setting or by a call to
startup. HP time mode is only available on platforms where NumPy's HP floats
are available. HP time mode is necessary when handling data with sampling
rates above 100 kHz.
- Dropping support for Python 2 binary distribution packages (Anaconda and
- Python 2 support will be removed from Pyrocko in the near future in order to
reduce our maintenance and testing workload. Sorry.
- Fixed an error in Double-DC source which caused incorrect placement of the
released this 4 months ago | 35 commits to master since this release
- RectangularSource: added opening_fraction to model tensile dislocations
- New command line option for jackseis:
- Timing definition offsets can now take
%as suffix to scale phase
- New plot function to show radiation pattern / azimuthal distribution of
directivity effects for synthetics.
- Snuffler: load StationXML via menu.
io.mseed: Adding option for STEIM2 compression.
- Jackseis: Adding
--output-steimoption to control compression. Default
compression changed to STEIM2.
- YAML files can now include other YAML files, when loaded through guts.
- Moment tensor objects can now also be initialized from east-north-up
- Fix plotting issues in cake.
- Update Geofon catalog to handle MTs correctly after Geofon web page update.
- Fix typos in STA/LTA documentation.
- Fomosto PSGRN/PSCMP backend: improved control of modelling parameters,
fixes some accuracy issues, regarding the spacial sampling interval.
- Fomosto PSGRN/PSCMP backend: fixed scaling of isotropic GF components
- Improved handling of differing sampling rates and interpolation settings
when modelling multiple targets in
- PyQt compat issues with MacOS Big Sur.
- Fix of
- GmtPy now forces PDF version 1.5 when producing PDFs (newer PDFs caused
problems when included in XeLaTeX).
- QuakeML: Not strictly requiring preferred origin to be set anymore when
extracting Pyrocko event objects.
- Snuffler now asks for confirmation when the user attempts to close the
released this 9 months ago | 110 commits to master since this release
- Fix errors with corrupt WADL returned by GEONET FDSN web service.
- Fix cake crashes related to the
--distancesargument on newer
- Changed default of
True, to be consistent with the behaviour before the introduction of that
released this 10 months ago | 117 commits to master since this release
- Support for rotational seismograms in GF stores and Fomosto QSSP2017 backend.
- Trace objects now support serialization to YAML and inclusion into Guts based
- Fix incorrect conversion from displacement to velocity and acceleration in
seismogram synthesis in
pyrocko.gf. The problem occured when
quantity='velocity'was selected in a
pyrocko.gf.Targetwith a GF store
stored_quantity='displacement'. The returned amplitudes were incorrect
except for the case of 1 Hz GFs.
- Installation of prerequisites is now possible with a separate script
install_prerequisites.pyrather than through
released this 12 months ago | 161 commits to master since this release
- Respect sensor azimuth and dip when converting RESP to StationXML.
- Scenario-generator (Colosseo) now supports user-specified lists of stations.
- FDSN client now checks arguments against service description (WADL) by
- Improved FDSN client and documentation.
- Fix Py2/Py3 related crashes of
- Fix installation dependency issues.
- Fix error in EPS export of GmtPy (GMT5).
- Fix broken CSV export in CrustDB.
- Fix broken help panel in some snufflings.
- Fix buggy marker removal in Snuffler
- Various small bug fixes and documentation improvements.
released this 1 year ago | 220 commits to master since this release
- Event objects now have an
extrasdict to hold user defined attributes.
- Removed dependency on 'future' package.
- On installation with pip we now allow automatic dependency resolution.
- We now additionally provide binary 'manylinux1' pip wheels for Python 2.7,
3.5, 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8.
- Improved testing, CI, deployment.
- Fix a bug in static modelling time handling.
- Event objects now have an
released this 1 year ago | 274 commits to master since this release
- Support QSSP 2017
- Support QSSP PPEG variant
- Add subcommand
tttlsdto fill holes in travel time tables. Uses eikonal
solver to fill the holes.
- Allow setting receiver depth for
accelerationas stored GF quantities.
- Support squared half-sinusoid source time function.
- Allow specifying record length when saving MiniSEED files.
- New command line options to save cake plots.
trace.transfer, bypass FFTs for flat responses.
- Fix problems with corrupt channel info text tables from FDSN.
- Correct reading of SEGY files with IEEE floating point values.
- Correct query parameters for ISC catalog, previous versions where querying
for HH:HH:SS instead of HH:MM:SS.
- Fix scenario generator crashes.
- Fix incorrect error handling in GF waveform synthesis
- Fix failing maps snuffling when running multiple Snuffler instances.
released this 2 years ago | 347 commits to master since this release
- Support querying all stations with
- Support event queries in
- Catalog snuffling: support FDSN event queries.
trace_scalesetting in Snuffler configuration file.
- Support 1-2-3 as a valid channel triplet.
elastic2component scheme in Fomosto QSEIS backend (pure explosion
- Support Burger's elasticity parameters in
- Include updated old GmtPy tutorial it documentation.
- Snuffler: can now use
<shift>-<tab>to iterate through phase
markers of active event.
- New dataset: Pleistocene and Holocene volcano database from Smithsonian
- All location-based objects like events and stations should now fully support
Cartesian offset coordinates.
- Scenario: interface, behaviour and defaults improved.
- Snuffler: trace to station lookup now supports both:
(net, sta, loc). The latter more specific one has precedence.
- Automap: changed appearance of GNSS velocities.
- Fix a bug affecting origin time and STF of
- Fix conversion of QuakeML phase lacking phase hint to Pyrocko marker.
- Fix ignored
- Fix error in polygon-on-sphere cutting (
- Fix errors in point in polygon-on-sphere checks.
- Fix various errors in GSHHG data dry/wet area masking.
- Fix crashes with bad StationXML files, improve robustness.
- Fix problems with crazy GPS infos in Datacube recordings. Time interpolation
is now much more robust.
- Fix crashes in recursive STA/LTA.
- Fix a numerical bug in recursive STA/LTA.
- Improved SeedLink acquisition.
- Support querying all stations with