Add method to gf stores to create interpolation tables of other ray attributes.
For now takeoff-angles and incidence angels.
Another method, get_stored_attribute allows to request those from the stored tables.
Motivation and Context
How has this been tested?
Screenshots (if appropriate):
Types of changes
Bug fix (non-breaking change which fixes an issue)
New feature (non-breaking change which adds functionality)
Breaking change (fix or feature that would cause existing functionality to not work as expected)
- bugfixes of buggy magnitude scaling (fix with new rescale_slip method)
- bugfixes plotting
- changed handling of Lamee parameters for better future implementation
possibilities of heterogeneous linear coefficient calculators
- Update gmtpy import
- fix ignored `quantity` param
- fix color scale range problem
- add `interpolation` param to set GF interpolation methd
- add `target_depth` param to set receiver depth
- changed waveform processing to prevent demeaning of traces
- changed waveform processing to not do bandpass but separate high and low
- docs: add simple analytical radiation pattern example
- fix typos