All notable changes to Grond will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog.
- Waveform targets: switch to change to acceleration / velocity fitting.
- Waveform targets: include / exclude stations by pattern on target-group
- Option to export list of stations used in one or more setups (
grond check --save-stations-used=<filename>).
- Can now handle GNSS stations lacking complete set of component orientations.
- Noise analyser: added possibility to except stations with high S/N ratio from
removal due to high pre-event noise.
- Improved unit tests.
- Report archive generation can now be skipped via command line flag or report
- CMT problem: can now switch between different source time functions.
- Added workaround switch for
"cannot project traces with displaced sampling"
- Transparent event loading and checking.
- Noise analyser: target groups are now handled independently. Each group now
uses its own threshold in weeding mode.
- Improved error handling (
grond check, instrument responses,
- Only exclude waveform targets when
distance_min constraint is given in
- Improved method chapter in documentation.
- Waveform fit plots: fix crashes while plotting results from joint inversions.
- Satellite fit plots: fix bug in source outline drawing
- Waveform targets: fixed handling of channel epochs from StationXML for
- Station plots: fixed problems with empty target groups.
- No more MPL warnings 'too many open figures' when creating sequence plots;
the plots are now created one by one.
- Report: fix dsiplay issue with inaccessible elements in left navigation.
- Fixed crash when
starting_point setting in highscore optimiser is set to
- Bug in volume point source plot causing crashes.
- New VolumePointProblem to optimise magmatic and volcanic processes.
- New problem config sections in
- Documentation of problems configurations are now centralised at
- Output of
grond init list.
- Bug in GNSSMisfitTarget.
- Plotting in GNSS plotting functions.
- Highscore optimiser logging output
- Satellite plot: Setting geographical aspect ratio for LatLon data
- GNSS Plotting function
- Cluster analysis on result ensemble with
- Plotting of cluster analysis results in
- User can now add self-defined labels to a run dir (
grond tag). The labels
are shown in the report list.
- The optimiser's acceptance and choice history is now dumped and plotted.
- Added station distribution plot for seismic and GNSS stations.
- Installation instructions for Anaconda and pip.
grond init to deliver examples and commented snippets.
- Plots appearing in report can now be customized in a configuration file.
- Whether reference solutions are shown in plots can be configured in the
report's plot config.
grond plot now has a
--show option to display MPL plots interactively.
contributions: show cumulative contributions for targets providing
- Optimiser can now be configured to yield exactly reproducible results by
providing seed values for all random number generators involved.
fits_waveform: layout as single plot figures by
- Plot descriptions and titles improved.
- Reports can now be viewed in IE.
- Improved consistency of log messages.
- Fix display issues in waveform plots (partially hidden labels).
- Various improvements on the documentation.
- Improved robustness of report generation during